Whether you’re a global giant or a specialist SME, you can draw on our facilities and expertise through R&D projects to meet your commercial needs.
You can commission research with us to resolve your manufacturing challenges, optimise production, or explore new technologies.
We provide a flexible service to meet your specific requirements. Projects may take anything from a few days to a year or more, but we will keep you updated at every stage.
We operate in full commercial confidentiality. You own any resulting intellectual property. We do not operate for profit, so costs are simply based on staff and equipment time plus material and consumables.
Our government funding means that we can’t do any production work, but we can help you develop the capabilities to take your own production to the next level.
Typical projects could include:
- Optimising your current manufacturing processes.
- Investigating and proving new and innovative processes.
- Design for manufacture, assembly or inspection.
- Selecting the best tools for your task, and optimising their performance.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement.
To find out more, contact:
Jay Shaw, business development director: firstname.lastname@example.org